Seattle Ukulele Players Association (SUPA) is a Washington nonprofit corporation founded in 2003 to promote fellowship, entertainment, performance and education among ukulele enthusiasts in the Puget Sound region.
SUPA Winter Fun
- Sunday, February 14: Valentine's Day Workshop & Ukulele Song Circle
- Your Valentine's plans don't start until the evening, so join SUPA for a Workshop and Ukulele Song Circle to prepare for your crooning!
- Matt Dahlberg returns for a workshop this month. Matt's workshops are always a big hit, whether learning simple methods for transposing, learning new songs, or strumming, you're sure to learn something new. Then stay for the Ukulele Song Circle with specially selected love songs for the day! (Plus lots of others...)
- Workshop from 1:15 to about 2:15pm. Ukulele song circle from 2:30-4:30pm. $15 for the workshop and ukulele song circle; $3 after 2:15pm for the ukulele song circle.
Ukulele Events in the Puget Sound
- Below is a calendar of upcoming events in the Puget Sound region: SUPA song circles, events, and sponsored workshops, ukulele-related events and happenings, and workshops and classes. Click on an event for more details or information.
- Please note: All non-SUPA events are reported to us by those groups, and we rely on them to provide us updates. However, always verify with that group if the event is current or has been canceled.
Song Circle Locations
SUPA meets the 2nd Sunday of most months at the Phinney Neighborhood Center. We meet in the Lower Building (6615 Dayton Ave N - map). This is the old brick school on Dayton Avenue and not the wooden blue building on Phinney Ave. Parking is available in the lower lot (east) off 67th Street. Accessible entrance is on the east side of the building on Dayton Avenue.