Seattle Ukulele Players Association (SUPA) is a Washington nonprofit corporation founded in 2003 to promote fellowship, entertainment, performance and education among ukulele enthusiasts in the Puget Sound region.
Enjoy the summer with SUPA!
- Sunday, September 10 - Live Aloha
- We don't meet for a ukulele song circle in September. Rather, we participate in the Live Aloha Festival at the Seattle Center. See
- SUPA will perform on the Armory Stage (indoors; main floor of what used to be called the Center House) from 12:15-12:45pm. Please arrive by 11:45am. A structured set of Hawaiian & Hapa-Haole selections from our song books will be forthcoming.
Ukulele Events in the Puget Sound
- Below is a calendar of upcoming events in the Puget Sound region: SUPA song circles, events, and sponsored workshops, ukulele-related events and happenings, and workshops and classes. Click on an event for more details or information.
- Please note: All non-SUPA events are reported to us by those groups, and we rely on them to provide us updates. However, always verify with that group if the event is current or has been canceled.
Song Circle Locations
SUPA meets the 2nd Sunday of most months at the Phinney Neighborhood Center. We meet in the Lower Building (6615 Dayton Ave N - map). This is the old brick school on Dayton Avenue and not the wooden blue building on Phinney Ave. Parking is available in the lower lot (east) off 67th Street. Accessible entrance is on the east side of the building on Dayton Avenue.