Seattle Ukulele Players Association (SUPA) is a Washington nonprofit corporation founded in 2003 to promote fellowship, entertainment, performance and education among ukulele enthusiasts in the Puget Sound region.
Fall into SUPA!
- Sunday, October 9: Workshop & Ukulele Song Circle
- Join us for our monthly song circle, plus a special workshop by Arden Fujiwara.
- Sunday, November 13: Workshop & Ukulele Song Circle
- Join us for our monthly song circle plus special guests, The Castaways, for a workshop. More details to follow.
- Saturday, December 10: Green Lake Pathway of Lights 2016
- Join SUPA for another cold year at the Green Lake Pathway of Lights for some ukulele holiday magic! The event is from 5-8pm, rain or shine. More details to follow.
Ukulele Events in the Puget Sound
- Below is a calendar of upcoming events in the Puget Sound region: SUPA song circles, events, and sponsored workshops, ukulele-related events and happenings, and workshops and classes. Click on an event for more details or information.
- Please note: All non-SUPA events are reported to us by those groups, and we rely on them to provide us updates. However, always verify with that group if the event is current or has been canceled.
Song Circle Locations
SUPA meets the 2nd Sunday of most months at the Phinney Neighborhood Center. We meet in the Lower Building (6615 Dayton Ave N - map). This is the old brick school on Dayton Avenue and not the wooden blue building on Phinney Ave. Parking is available in the lower lot (east) off 67th Street. Accessible entrance is on the east side of the building on Dayton Avenue.