Seattle Ukulele Players Association (SUPA) is a Washington nonprofit corporation founded in 2003 to promote fellowship, entertainment, performance and education among ukulele enthusiasts in the Puget Sound region.
Fall Forward with SUPA!
- Sunday, November 11: Matt Dahlberg Workshop & Ukulele Song Circle
- Join us in November for a workshop with Matt Dahlberg. Always a crowd pleaser, and always bringing something new to learn, Matt will offer a workshop for all skill levels. (More details to come.) Workshop and Ukulele Song Circle: $15. Ukulele Song Circle only (after 2:15) $4.
- Sunday, December 2: Holiday Potluck, Open Mic, and Ukulele Song Circle
- Join us in December for our annual holiday potluck, open mic, and ukulele song circle at the Greenwood Senior Center. We're meeting a week early to be able to participate in activities the following week. Stay tuned for more information.
Ukulele Events in the Puget Sound
- Below is a calendar of upcoming events in the Puget Sound region: SUPA song circles, events, and sponsored workshops, ukulele-related events and happenings, and workshops and classes. Click on an event for more details or information.
- Please note: All non-SUPA events are reported to us by those groups, and we rely on them to provide us updates. However, always verify with that group if the event is current or has been canceled.
Song Circle Locations
SUPA meets the 2nd Sunday of most months at the Phinney Neighborhood Center. We meet in the Lower Building (6615 Dayton Ave N - map). This is the old brick school on Dayton Avenue and not the wooden blue building on Phinney Ave. Parking is available in the lower lot (east) off 67th Street. Accessible entrance is on the east side of the building on Dayton Avenue.